Pages

Thursday, October 29, 2009

Setting up my Stampin' Up! website and class timetable

Well here in Australia we are very happy to finally have access to our very own Stampin' Up! Demonstrator website. This means that along with our Blogs we have the ability to reach further a field.

I have spent the best part of this evening organising my classes for the next month and a half. Please go to my website to check out my class list. If anything there interests you please book in for a class. Over the next couple of days (and possibly weeks  - well more so for the Welcome to Summer class), I will have samples of what we will be doing in my classes. I really hope you can make it to one.

For now I am going to have some dinner and then get on with some creating. Hope to be back tomorrow.

Juliette

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails