Pages

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Easter is coming early

Hi everyone,

If  is is not hard enough to have just recovered from Christmas, the shops are now full of the next holiday to tempt young tummies. For us in the paper craft world it is fantastic - lots of wonderful ideas floating around, but I do feel for those who just can't get excited. Anyway just a quick one to show you what I have been up to recently. I have a workshop coming up where the hostess wants 3D items and an Easter theme. So here is what I have come up with.





I have used the stamp set "A good Egg". It is fun and cute and there are a lot of possibilities using this set.
Materials used:
Stamps: A Good Egg and Egg Hunt Roller
Cardstock: Pretty in Pink, Almost Amythest, Certailnly Celery, So Saffron, Whisper White
Ink: Black Staz On, Pretty in Pink, Certainly Celery.
Other: Only Orange and So Saffron Stampin' Write Markers, Word Window Punch, Scallop Circle Punch, 1 3/8" Circle Punch, 1 1/4" Circle Punch, Eyelet Border Punch, Small Cellophane Bag, So Saffron Ribbon (from Ribbon Bundle last year), Dazzling Diamonds (yes it is there on the egg - looks better in real life!!!)


If you too would like to host this as a workshop just let me know. Email me to arrange a date and time. Don't forget that it is a great time to host a workshop during Sale-A-Bration - a chance to earn more free goodies and who doesn't like free goodies? Oh no DH has just arrived home and is wondering where his dinner is...

'Til next time

Juliette

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Juliette,
I am a SU demo in Mid-Missouri. How did you make the box for the Cadbury eggs? I like the one that holds 2 and also the one that holds 3. Please share!
Micky Lavinder
micky@mywdo.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails