Pages

Saturday, February 27, 2010

Playing catchup.

Hi everyone,

I have had a couple of busy days but things are settling down so I can now focus on my upcoming classes this week and next week.

It is still not too late to book in for my Stamp a stack this Tuesday evening (2nd March 2010) at 7.30pm, if you are interested. Cost is $18 if you use your adhesive or $20.00 if you use mine. For that you will get to make 8 lovely cards using at least two different stamp sets, along with envelopes and any other embellishments required. If you think about it, that works out at approx $2.50 per card and you get the lovely warm feeling when you give the card that you made it - now that is priceless!!! Places are limited to 8.Contact me to book your spot. I am at situated in Bella Vista (Baulkham Hills), and address will be supplied upon booking.

I am also running an Easter Project Class this Thursday evening (4th March 2010) at 7.30pm, and again on the following Tuesday evening (9th March 2010) at 7.30pm. Cost for this class is $20.00 and you will get to make the 4 items that appear in the picture below. I am just about full on Thursday but still have spaces available on Tuesday. Once again contact me to book your place.

Please note the small box will change colours from Pretty in Pink and Almost Amethyst to So Saffron and Certainly Celery.

Stay tuned for tomorrows post when I will show you what you will make at my Fancy Folds Technique Class.

'Til next time,

Juliette

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails