Pages

Sunday, February 28, 2010

Fancy Fold Technique Class

Hi everyone,

As promised here are two of the cards that we will be making at my Fancy Folds class next month (Thursday 11th March and Tuesday 16th March - both at 7.30pm). We are actually making three cards a "Stair Step", "Tri-Shutter", and "Joy Fold". Here I am showing the Stair Step and Tri-Shutter cards.

 
These cards are more 'blokey' than I normally produce but it is often hard to come up with a masculine card so maybe these will inspire you. 
For the Stair Step card I have used the Cake from Fun and Fast notes and coloured it in using my blender pen and ink pads. The first sentiment is from Wow Flowers - a really good buy at only $24.95. The present stamp is from SAB Happy Moments and the back sentiment is from SAB Whimsical Words. I have used Creamy Caramel as my base and used the background stamp Polka Dot with VersaMark. A little Pumpkin Pie and Elegant Eggplant complete the card.

The Tri-Shutter card has been inspired by the fabulous Marelle Taylor. I really love what she did with the Vintage Lables and Windsor Knot DSP, so I had to have a go.

Here is a picture of the inside of the card.



For this card I have used Sage Shadow cardstock, Windsor Knot DSP, along with a  little Chocolate Chip, So Saffron and Old Olive cardstock. The stamps are from SAB Vintage Label. Ink used is Chocolate Chip and a little Old Olive (on the front of the card).

Don't forget to contact me if you would like to book into my class. Once again I am at Bella Vista (Baulkham Hills), and the cost of the class is $18 if you use your own adhesive or $20 if you use mine. For that you will get instructions how to make the cards again and the envelopes to put your cards in.

I am hoping to show you the Joy Fold card tomorrow.

'Til next time,

Juliette

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails