Pages

Saturday, February 6, 2010

I {Heart} Hearts

Hi everyone,

I have had the chance to make two cards today. (Woo Hoo!!!). I have used the I {Heart} Hearts stamp set which I just got this week. It is a stamp set that I really wanted but was not sure if I would actually use it past Valentines Day. When Stampin' Up! announced that they would donate $2.00 from every I {Heart} Hearts stamp set sold until the 28th Feb 2010, to the Haitian Disaster Relief, I just knew I had to have it. Since Stampin' Up! announced this, over 7500 I {Heart} Hearts Stamp Sets in the US, Australia and NZ (and Greenhouse Gardens stamp set for Europe) have been purchased by our wonderful customers. If you would like to also assist contact me to purchase your stamp set - the order number is 117715 and price is $42.95 (I will waive the postage on this item).

Anyway onto the cards. Here is the first one in traditional Valentines Day colours of Real Red, with a bit of Chocolate Chip for good measure!!! Mmm wish it was real chocolate!!!
 
With this card I have used the Stamping off technique where you stamp your image and then restamp it again without re-inking it. This way you several shades from the one stamp pad. The sentiment is from Whimsical Words (a Sale-A-Bration stamp set that you can get for free when you spend $100.00 on Stampin' Up! product).
Materials Used: (All Stampin' Up!)
Stamps: I {Heart} Hearts, Whimsical Words
Card: Real Red, Whisper White, Chocolate Chip
Ink: Real Red
Other: Corner Rounder Punch

Here is the next card.

 
Here I have used Pretty in Pink for my base card, with Real Red for the matting. Inks used are Chocolate Chip, Real Red, Pretty in Pink and Close to Cocoa. Once again the sentiment is from Whimsical Words. Don't forget to contact me to place your order for I {Heart} Hearts and whilst you are at it, add a little more to your order to get your free Sale-A-Bration stamp set.
Materials Used: (all Stampin' Up!)
Stamps: I {Heart} Hearts, Whimsical Words
Card: Pretty in Pink, Real Red, Whisper White
Ink: Close to Cocoa, Pretty in Pink, Real Red, Chocolate Chip.

'Til next time,
 
Juliette

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails