Pages

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

A Rose is a Rose

Hi everyone,

Just a quick one to share a card I have just made. I made it for my SIL's Mum who isn't very well at the moment. She is a special lady and I thought I should make the effort to make something nice.

Well this card uses the stamp set A Rose is a Rose. I have only just aquired this stamp set and I can see a lot more cards being made with it. Just a warning you definitely need your Stamp-a-ma-jig (or stamp positioner) for this set.

 
Materials Used: (All Stampin' Up!)
Stamps: A Rose is a Rose, Thoughts and Prayers
Card: Whisper White, Pink Pirouette, Riding Hood Red, Bella Rose DSP
Ink: Pink Pirouette, Riding Hood Red, Kiwi Kiss
Other: Chocolate Chip Stampin' Write, Large Oval Punch, Scallop Oval Punch, Scallop Boarder Punch, Dimensionals.

'Til next time

Juliette

2 comments:

Liam said...

You have been busy. Love this stamp set so much I love how you have created the card. Thanks for sharing.

Liam

Kerry Parkinson said...

The card is really lovely and I'm sure will be much appreciated. Look forward to seeing more of this set; it's one of my favs too!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails