Pages

Thursday, July 29, 2010

Asian Artistry - August SAS

Hi everyone,

Just wanted to show you guys one of the sets of cards that we will be making in my August SAS class. In my SAS classes you come along and make 8 cards (4 of two different sets), and you get the cardstock all pre-cut, all embellishments and the lovely SU! envelopes to go with the cards. The cost is $20 for the class but if you bring your own adhesive it is $18.

If you are interested in booking into this class then contact me via email or call me on 0407371558 to book your spot. I was running the class this coming Tuesday - but due to my injury and having to see the surgeon late in the afternoon I won't be able to. I am definitely running this class on Wednesday 11th August from 7.30pm.

The other set of cards we are making are using Circle Circus and have a definite male feel to them. I will show you the cards tomorrow.

'Til next time

Juliette

1 comment:

Debbie Lamb said...

These look great Juliette. Wish I was over there so I could attend too :) I hope it goes well for you.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails