Pages

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Happy Birthday Rosie

Hi everyone,

I don't know about you guys - but I have noticed since DD6 started school this year, the number of birthday parties are sending me broke. Luckily we have only had 5 but I know of friends who are at a birthday party at least every second weekend.

It is school holidays here in NSW and we had a party yesterday (I know a Tuesday). The little girl is absolutely gorgeous and she just turned 5 - one of the youngest in the year but you wouldn't know it as she is so confident.

I thought I would pull out my trusty Pony Party for her. I just love this set and really hope it makes into our new cattie in September. If not I will still keep on using it anyway.

I really must sit down and make another 10 of these so I have one on hand for each birthday that is bound to come along.

Materials Used (all Stampin' Up! unless otherwise indicated)
Stamps: Pony Party, Dream (wheel)
Paper: Melon Mambo, Bashful Blue, Whisper White
Ink: Melon Mambo, Lovely Lilac, Sahara Sand, Jet Black Stazon, Certainly Celery
Other: Dazzling Diamonds, Two way glue, Melon Mambo Polka Dot grosgrain ribbon, Word Window Punch, Scallop Oval (cut down), Dimensionals, Circle Scissors Plus, Nestabilities Scallop Circle, Glue Dots

'Til next time

Juliette

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails