Tuesday, August 31, 2010
Stampers Anonymous Blog Hop
You may have come from Fiona Harvey's Blog, but if you are starting here don't worry you can make the complete tour just by following the links at the end of each post. There are 14 stops along the way and we hope you will visit each one and see the wonderful creations we have to show you. Please feel free to leave comments too - we love comments!!!
So grab a cuppa , sit back and enjoy.
Tonight I am going to show you just a couple of projects. Since I broke my ankle I have not had much inspiration but I am hoping that it is back... When we got the sneak peek brochure there were a couple of sets that jumped right out at me and I am going to showcase "Contempo Christmas" and "For You Flower".
Contempo Christmas is available in both wood and clear mount. It is a set of 4 stamps and is very reasonably priced at $26.95 (for wood). As it is contemporary in name and appearance I decided to not use the traditional Christmas colours but to use Pretty in Pink and Certainly Celery.
Here is the first card
Next is a card made with the Ornament.
And finally with this set I have made a couple of Christmas Bon Bon's. Now these Bon Bons are really easy to make and you can find a great video on Dawns Stamping Thoughts.
Materials Used (all Stampin' Up!)
Stamps: Contempo Christmas, So Swirly Jumbo Wheel
Ink: Certainly Celery, Pretty in Pink
Paper: Certainly Celery, Pretty in Pink, Whisper White
Other: Polka Dot Embossing Folder, Dimensionals, Large Oval Punch, Clear Rhinestone Brads, 1/4" Certainly Celery Grosgrain Ribbon, Scallop Edge Punch.
My final offering to you is using the A La Carte Stamp "For you Flower". I really love how Stampin' Up! have included these in the new Idea Book and Catalogue. It means that if you new to stamping or don't have a lot of money to spend you can get a great single stamp that will probably start your addiction!!!!
Stamps: For You Flower, Sweetheart
Ink: Rich Razzleberry, Old Olive
Paper: Crumbcake, Whisper White, Old Olive, Rich Razzleberry
Other: Fancy Flower Punch, 1 3/8" Circle Punch, Dimensionals, Polka Dot Embossing Folder, 1/4" Old Olive Grosgrain Ribbon, 1/4" Whisper White Ribbon.
I do hope you like my creations. It is now time to hop off and see the wonderful creations of Kerry Bunting.
Now if you get lost along the way here is a list of all the participants in the blog hop.
1. Fiona Harvey http://fionastamps.blogspot.com
2. Juliette Chapman http://juleskraftikrafts.blogspot.com
3. Kerry Bunting http://www.kbpapercraft.blogspot.com
4. Kirrily Matthews http://kirrilymatthews.blogspot.com
5. Lorna Casha http://lornacasha.blogspot.com
6. Marelle Taylor http://www.marelletaylor.com
7. Meighan Wheller http://meighanwheller.blogspot.com
8. Melissa Gillis http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/wishflowerstudios/blog
9. Michelle Marchant http://michellemarch.blogspot.com
10. Nikki Stalker http://www.nicolestalker.com.au/blog
11. Sally Williams http://www.sallycancraft.com
12. Sam Coppack http://samcoppack.blogspot.com
13. Sandy Quail http://www.scrappyhabits.com
14. Sharon Wilson http://shaz.argyle.com.au/blog/index.php
Thank you for looking,
'Til next time,