Well yes it is time for another blog hop and I hope you are all ready for the ESAD New Catalogue Blog Hop.
What is ESAD I hear you ask?
ESAD stands for Extra Special Australasian Demonstrators and it is an online group just for Australian and New Zealand demonstrators for Stampin’
We so love what we do and not only do we love to share it with our customers, friends, and wonderful blog visitors but we share our love for what we do with each other as Demonstrators. We run swaps, challenges, tutorials, product know how and cyberstamps and we are always there to help and support each other when its needed.
So if you are a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator located in Australia or New Zealand then please feel free to click here to join our wonderful group.
Now you may have arrived here from the talented Aly Adcock, but if you are starting here don't worry you will be able to complete the hop by clicking on the links at the end of each post. There are 24 of us in total so sit back and relax and enjoy. Also we are offering blog candy for this hop so to qualify you need to leave a comment on every blog and then email the lovely Leonie Schroder so that you can enter (please note that the offer of blog candy is not available to demonstrators). So don't forget to comment. We love comments!!!
I am fortunate to have a very talented upline - the fabulous Marelle Taylor. Due to how clever she is she got lots of stamp sets at convention. I am showcasing one of the sets called Sweetheart. Now this set will co-ordinate with the new Sweetheart Sweet treat cups that I personally can't wait to get my hands on.
I have made 3 cards using the set - all a little different but showing that this set doesn't need the Sweetheart Sweet Treat cups to make it look good.
Stamps: Sweetheart, Cottage Garden
Paper: Melon Mambo, Rich Razzleberry, Pink Pirouette, Tempting Turquoise, Old Olive, Whisper White
Ink: Rich Razzleberry, Melon Mambo, Tempting Turquoise, Pink Pirouette
Other: Eyelet Border Punch, Scallop Edge Border Punch, Full Heart Punch, Large Oval Punch, Wide Oval Punch, Polka Dot Embossing Folder, Dimensionals.
Next I thought I would make a couple of cute little lollipop holders - now these would be perfect for Valentines Day!!!
Ink: Melon Mambo
Other: Full Heart Punch, Crop-a-dile, 1/4" Certainly Celery Grosgrain Ribbon
Lastly I thought I would make a cute little Twist Top Box. Now I have made this before (click here to see older version), but I thought that this set would be perfect for this box - you can't see it in the photo but all four sides have the heart punched out so that you can see into the box.
I must apologise for this photo - standing on one leg trying to take it is not so easy!!!
Paper: Melon Mambo, Pink Pirouette, Whisper White
Ink: Melon Mambo, Tempting Turquoise
Other: Full Heart Punch, Sticky Strip, Dimensionals, Acetate (non SU!)
I do hope you have enjoyed my creations. It is now time to hop off to enjoy the wonderful creations of Jo Wheedon
Here is a list of all 24 of us participating in case you get lost.
1. Leonie Schroder - http://www.stamp-a-latte.com
2. Keryn Campbell - http://kerynscards.blogspot.com
3. Vicki Were - http://stampinvickistyle.blogspot.com/
4. Aly Adcock - http://inkyaly.blogspot.com
5. Juliette Chapman - http://juleskraftikrafts.blogspot.com
6. Jo Weedon - http://scrapandstampin.blogspot.com
7. Jan McAnulty - http://cardcaperswithjan.wordpress.com/
8. Karen Southwell http://www.kareniescrafts.blogspot.com
9. Kim Conway - http://www.kimconwaycards.blogspot.com
10. Jane Norrish - http://janenorrish.com
11. Pauline Bennetts - http://www.paulinebennetts.com/stampede
12. Gemma Coumbe - http://www.gemmacoumbe.blogspot.com
13. Genelle Little - http://www.stampedecards.blogspot.com
14. Sharlene Meyer - http://www.magpiecreates.com
15. Susan Joyce - http://www.catsinkcorporated.blogspot.com
16. Rhonda Statham - http://rhondastatham.typepad.com
17. Monique Fielder - http://stamping-with-moni-q.blogspot.com
18. Andrea Buckland http://creatingcardswithandrea.blogspot.com
19. Bev Watt http://stampinovation.blogspot.com
20. Claire Mcilhatton http://www.crafty-cow.com/
21. Mae Collins - http://maecollins.blogspot.com/
22. Charmaine Black - http://www.l-ink-edtopaper.blogspot.com/
23. Lynn Powell - http://www.lynnpowell.com.au
Thanks for looking.
'Til next time,