Welcome to our latest ESAD blog hop. This time we are focusing on product from the new Idea Book & Catalogue. There are 20 of us on this hop so I suggest you get yourself a coffee (or tea) and sit back and relax whilst you hop around. This time we are offering BLOG candy. All you need to do is leave a comment on each of the blogs in the hop and then email Sharlene and provide your name, email and location (ie Australia or New Zealand). If you are a winner Sharlene will contact you to obtain your address. Sorry but SU! Demonstrators are not eligable for the blog candy but please leave comments.
Before I show you my offerings just a little housekeeping.
What is ESAD?
ESAD stands for "Extra Special Australasian Demonstrators" and it is an on-line group just for Australian and New Zealand Stampin' Up demonstrators.
We so love what we do and not only do we love to share it with our customers, friends, and wonderful blog visitors, but we share our love for what we do with each other as demonstrators. We run swaps, challenges, tutorials, product know-how, and cyberstamps, and we are always there to help and support each other when it is needed.
So if you are a Stampin' Up! demonstrator located in Australia or New Zealand, then please feel free to click here to join our wonderful group.
You should have arrived here from the talented Monique Fielder, but if you are starting here don't worry. As I have already mentioned this is a blog hop so all you need to do is click on the links at the end of each post to hop to the next blog. I have included all the blog addresses at the end of my post just in case you get lost.
Today I am going to show you 4 cards and a box that I have made using the really cute set Up, Up & Away along with the Hostess only DSP Cheerful Treat. Don't be put off by the fact that I mentioned Hostess Only DSP. To qualify all you need to do is place an order of $300 or more to get hostess dollars that you can use on either Hostess only product or any other product in the catalogue. How cool is that?
There are few new products on these cards not including the paper and stamp set. The Stripes and Houndstooth Textured Impressions Embossing Folders have been made to feel very welcome with my other folders. The new Perfect Pennants Die is perfect for adding a mat to circles and I just love the new Dotted Scallop Ribbon Border Punch.
Materials Used: All Stampin' Up!
Stamps: Up, Up & Away, Posy Punch (Hostess - used for the centre of the flower)
Paper: Bashful Blue, Lucky Limeade, Concord Crush, Melon Mambo, Whisper White, Cheerful Treat DSP
Ink: Lucky Limeade, Melon Mambo, Concord Crush, Bashful Blue, Melon Mambo and Concord Crush Stampin' Write Markers
Other: Big Shot, Top Note Die, Stripes EF, Houndstood EF, Perfect Pennants Die, Dotted Scallop Ribbon Punch, 1 1/4" Circle Punch, 1 3/8" Circle Punch, 3/4" Circle Punch, 1 1/4" Square Punch, Dimensionals.
Here is a box that I made to fit the cards in. It fits four cards and envelopes perfectly. This could possibly make a cute little gift set.
Anyway that is it from me today (normally I do have more to show you but time has run out on me and so has Miss Mojo!!!). Please hop on over to the very talented Debbie Lamb and see what she has to show you.
Don't forget about the blog candy and as promised here is the full list of participating blogs.
1. Keryn Campbell - http://www.kerynscards.blogspot.com
2. Michelle Halling - http://www.michellehcreations.blogspot.com
3. Richelle Fletcher - http://www.stampingwithrichelle.blogspot.com
4. Sharlene Meyer - http://www.magpiecreates.com
5. Monique Fielder - http://www.stamping-with-moni-q.blogspot.com
6. Juliette Chapman - http://www.juleskraftikrafts.blogspot.com
7. Debbie Lamb - http://debstampinstyle.blogspot.com
8. Leonie Schroder - http://www.stamp-a-latte.com
9. Tanya Bell - http://www.stampingt.com.au
10. Kelly Nelson - http://www.kellysstampinspot.wordpress.com
11. Kari Hughes - http://www.karigail.wordpress.com
12. Christie Kunkel - http://www.christiescreativecorner.blogspot.com
13. Ann Gerlach - http://www.discover-ink.blogspot.com
14. Sharlene torres - http://www.stampwithsharlene.com
15. Mel Sharp - http://www.astampaddiction.blogspot.com
16. Nicole VanSteelandt Derendorf - http://www.stampingdownunder.wordpress.com
17. Andrea Buckland - http://www.creatingcardswithandrea.blogspot.com
18. Michelle Grech - http://www.stampmeshell.wordpress.com
19. Narelle Hodges - http://www.stampwithnarelle.blogspot.com
20. Sally Williams http://www.sallystampingdelights.blogspot.com
Thanks for looking.
'Til next time,