Pages

Tuesday, February 21, 2012

2012 Sale A Bration Project Class

Hi everyone,

Thought I would pop by and show you the cards and for want of a better word 'tote' that I am offering as my class this week. For $20 you get to make these 4 gorgeous cards and the 'tote' to put them in. You will also get step by step instructions so that you can make the 'tote' again.



The set that I used is the Fresh Vintage set along with the beautiful Everyday Enchantment DSP and brads. I haven't put any sentiments on these cards as yet but there will also be a variety of sentiments that you can choose from to put on your cards.

Don't forget that you can earn this gorgeous stamp set, papers and brads free when you place a qualifying order. Order $100 of product and choose which item you would like free from the SAB catalogue. Order $200 and get two items free. If you would just like to come to class and have a play before ordering then contact me to book your spot. I have spots available tomorrow night and Thursday night from 7.30pm. I can come to you and your friends if you would rather. Just contact me to book a date and time for your SAB workshop.

Thanks for looking.

'Til next time,


Juliette

1 comment:

Margaret said...

Love the bright colors and the designs are wonderful! Such a cute little holder too!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails