Pages

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Sprinkled Expressions meets Valentines Day

Hi everyone,

Once again I have been MIA. I am finding it difficult to find motivation to create at home at the moment. I have a whole heap of ideas running through my head and on paper but for some reason getting into my craft room isn't quite so easy.

Anyway here is a Valentines Day card that I made for DH. I can't take credit for it's design. My wonderful upline Marelle Taylor designed it and I shamelessly cased it from her. I would send you to the direct link on her blog but as yet she hasn't posted it. However click here to go and check out her blog and see why she is so good at what she does.

The card itself is self explanatory. I used Crumb Cake and Cherry Cobbler.

Thanks for looking.

'Til next time,


Juliette



1 comment:

Margaret said...

I love the stamped off border and the heart border punch was perfect for this!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails