Pages

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Manly Man cards

Hi everyone,

Thought I would pop by and show you the masculine looking cards that my ladies are making in my Stamp A Stack classes this month.

Rather than focusing on a Stamp Set these cards have been designed to focus on the Well Worn DSP. It's funny as I have a phobia about cutting up DSP and as a result I have a stack of it left over from years gone by, but I am happy to say that with a deep breath I managed to cut.

The cool thing about these cards is that change the colours around and add different DSP and you can make a range of cards that are perfect for the ladies!!!

Whilst I remember, a blogging friend of mine is giving away some blog candy as it is 1 year since she started blogging. Please go and check out Margaret's Blog (Black Shadow Creations). She always has something lovely to look at.

Thanks for looking.

'Til next time,


Juliette

3 comments:

Leonie Schroder said...

Notice Juliette ... Always looking for 'manly man' cards

irishgalkelly said...

Wonderful masculine cards you have created! That dsp is just perfect for this.

Margaret said...

Fantastic guy cards! Great designs and I love the knotted ribbon! LOL at the DSP phobia! I'm just as bad, especially if I really like it and it's retired!! I'm trying to convince myself to use those in my scrapbooks!
Thanks for mentioning my blog!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails