Pages

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Worlds Greatest Shave - for the Leukaemia Foundation

Hi everyone,

Today I am going to show you a card that my very best friend Sam made for me.

On Friday (12th March 2010) Sam did the very best thing and shaved her head for the Leukaemia Foundation. This is something that I know I could never do - but Sam didn't even think twice. In front of the all the students and teachers at her daughters school, Matthew Pearce Public School, she sat there and had her head shaved. I was asked to shave her head for her (I am not a hairdresser and only have only ever shaved my DH's head), but none the less she asked me to.

This is the beautiful card that she made to thank me.

The colours that she has chosen of Tempting Turquoise and Only Orange are close to the colours that were chosen by the Leukemia Foundation this year. She has used Trendy Trees as well. I love the combination.

Here is a link to a video that was taken of the shave. Check it out. It is still not too late to donate so if you would like to donate then go to www.worldsgreatestshave.com. If you would like to support Sam. Type in Sam Wilson, NSW and you will find her.

Well done Sam - I am so very very proud of you!!!

'Til next time

Juliette

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails