Pages

Saturday, October 1, 2011

Simply Stocking Promotion

Hi everyone,

Well to say that Christmas is fast approaching is an understatement:(

To help you get into the swing of Christmas, Stampin' Up! have a fantastic promotion this month. You can purchase the gorgeous Stitched Stocking stamp set and matching Stocking Tag Punch before their official launch in the Summer Mini Catalogue, or host a workshop (or place an order) of $450 (before postage) and get them for free. Yes that is right for Free!!!! That is on top of all the other hostess benefits you get too!!!

Being a demonstrator I have been lucky enough to have them early to play with and my what fun I have been having!!! So many possibilities but I won't show them to you just yet - you will have to wait!!!

If you are thinking of hosting a workshop check out my Stampin' Up! website as I have put dates on there that I am available for workshops. Just click on my complete list of events and you will be able to check out the dates. If you can't host a workshop why not organise a catalogue workshop? You simply collect orders from your friends and they get placed as a workshop order under your name. That way you get all the benefits of having a workshop - just not the fun of playing with product.

Thanks for looking.

'Til next time,


Juliette


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails