Pages

Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Reason To Smile

Hi everyone,

Yes, I know two days in a row!!!

Thought I would pop by and show you the second set of cards that we are making in my Stamp A Stack class this month.

We are using the set Reason To Smile. Now this set is only available during June. You can get it for FREE if you place an order of $125 or over (not including shipping), or you can purchase it for $35.95 (WM) or $28.95 (CM). Don't hesitate to contact me to place an order for this lovely set and whilst you are at it why not book into one of my classes!!!

Here are the cards for my class.

Don't know about you but I do love white cards although I don't make many. I have used Confetti White as my base for these cards.

Thanks for looking.

'Til next time,


Juliette

1 comment:

Margaret said...

Absolutely gorgeous cards! I just ordered this set (our special takes place in July) and can't wait to use it! Your beautiful cards are the perfect inspiration!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails