Pages

Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Best of 25 Years Stamp Sets - Best of Butterflies

Hi everyone,

I really have left my blog alone for far too long. Apart from not posting any projects that I have made (which are now too late as they all involve old and retired product), I haven't been updating it with the current specials that we have. To celebrate Stampin' Up's! 25th Anniversary they are releasing a set of stamps each month showing the best of certain stamps. This month it is the Best of Butterflies.

These stamps are available only in Clear Mount and are $25.95  for the set. A good bargain if you ask me. They will be available until April next year or until sold out whichever comes first.

Here is the link to last months - Best of Flowers.

Thanks for looking.

Juliette

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails