Pages

Sunday, October 5, 2014

It's Kinda Eclectic!

Hi everyone,

Happy World Card Making Day for yesterday. I didn't get around to blogging yesterday, but I did manage to spend about an hour in my craft room and ended up making another Christmas card, but I will save that one for later. Instead I will share with you some cards I whipped up this morning. DD10 has yet another Birthday Party to go to today so I thought would keep adding to my stock of cards ready to go. This time I pulled out Kinda Eclectic. Now I love this stamp set, but sadly don't really know what to do with it. All my inspiration has come from the web and if I have CASED one of your cards please let me know. I do like to give credit where credit is due.

The first card is a CASE of one from Connie Babbert  (just click on her name and it will take you to her card).


I loved the colours that Connie used and decided I would have to use them too. Island Indigo, Hello Honey and Tangelo Twist really work well together.

The next card I made is the one that DD10 decided to use today.

I think she just likes Melon Mambo. I have also used Marina Mist, Wild Wasabi and Daffodil Delight. Please excuse the retired ribbon.

This is the last of the cards.
Once again I have used Marina Mist, Melon Mambo and Daffodil Delight.

See below for the extra items used.

Kinda Eclectic Clear Stamp Set by Stampin' Up!
KINDA ECLECTIC WOOD-MOUNT STAMP SET Price: $48.95
KINDA ECLECTIC CLEAR-MOUNT STAMP SET Price: $34.95

Blooming with Kindness
BLOOMING WITH KINDNESS WOOD STAMP SET Price: $39.95
BLOOMING WITH KINDNESS CLEAR STAMP SET Price: $31.95

UNSET
APOTHECARY ART WOOD STAMP SET Price: $60.95
APOTHECARY ART CLEAR STAMP SET Price: $48.95

Scalloped Tag Topper Punch
TAG TOPPER SCALLOPED PUNCH Price$39.95
Lost Lagoon 3/8" Silky Taffeta Ribbon
LOST LAGOON 3/8" SILKY TAFFETA RIBBON Price: $9.95

Thanks for looking.

'Til next time.


Juliette

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails