Pages

Sunday, October 7, 2018

Happy Bathurst Day

Hi everyone

Well - it has been nearly 3 years since I have been on my Blog. Time flies far too quickly. I'm not going to give any excuses - apart from life gets in the way.

Today is one of my favourite days of the year. It is Bathurst Day! The day 26 Supercars and 52 crazy Supercar Drivers race around the most epic race track in Australia - if not the world - Mount Panorama. The track is a scenic drive and is speed limited to 60km's every day of the week apart from race weeks and days. They race around for 161 laps and 1000km's - doing speeds approx 300km down Conrod Straight. Absolutely epic!

The only way to make the day more enjoyable - if you can't be there, or with one of your best friends because she is in New Zealand on holiday - is to craft. Today I am working on the Year 6 farewell invites for school. It is my youngest DD last year in Primary School and I have offered for the 3rd year to make the invites. Nearly all of the products are Stampin' Up! - apart from the ribbon and the number dies. I will be making just over 200.



'Til next time

Juliette

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails