Pages

Saturday, December 19, 2009

Christmas presents for Pre-School Teachers

Hi everyone,

It has been a couple of days since my last post. Time is just getting away from me - I finally wrapped up some presents last night (but only because we are going away for a couple of days for an early Christmas!!!).

Anyway I thought I would share with you the gifts that my eldest daughter gave her pre-school teachers. 



I made some cool boxes that I found the instructions for on a blog (please forgive me for not acknowledging the very clever person who worked out the sizing for A4 cardstock - if anyone knows the site please let me know and I will acknowledge accordingly).

Here is the inside:-


And here is the Christmas decoration that the teachers received - imagine my surprise when I realised you could use Stazon to stamp on the glass ball!!!




I think the teachers were happy - I was too, as it beat the usual chocolates that they get - and it was really inexpensive.

'Til next time

Juliette

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Juliette I love the box and glass ball decoration!!!!! Did you do that in a class before Christmas? Lol Kathryn X

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails