Pages

Monday, December 7, 2009

Summer Mini Project Class

Hi everyone,

Please forgive me for being slack and not posting an indication of what my class involves this week. It has been rather hectic here like in every other house and I have now only just finalised what we are doing.


There is a third project but I will keep you in suspense. If you wish to attend then I have spaces available on both Wednesday and Thursday evenings. This is also my Christmas "bash" so if you are available please come and join me for a glass of Christmas cheer and some fun laughs. Cost for the three projects is $15.00 with all materials included. I am in the Hills district. Address provided upon class booking. Just email me at juleskraftikrafts.blogspot.com.

Also if you place an order with me from the new Summer Mini Catalogue of $50.00 or more, I will wave the normal postage and handling fee of $5.95 or 5% which ever is greater. This offer is available until the 24th December only. If you would like a copy of the new Summer Mini just contact me to arrange one to be delievered.

'Til next time

Juliette

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails