Pages

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Last minute present ideas

Hi everyone,

If you Having trouble with last minute Christmas ideas, or hubby, parents or friends not too sure what you want. - they know you love Stampin' Up! but want you to choose your own present. Then I have the solution. They can contact me for a Stampin' Up! Gift Voucher complete with Gift wallet and matching card.


Here is one that I made for my Sister-in-law (the one that introduced me to this wonderful product). Here I have used Butterfly Prints from the Summer Mini and the matching Punch.


Here are the Christmas wallets and matching cards (I know I have used the retired Ski Slope but I just love it). I have also used Christmas Classics and my all time Christmas favorite Snow Swirled.


Lastly here is a picture of the wallets with the Gift Certificate - just imagine a nice large amount made out to you!!!

Don't forget the Stampin' Up! Inventory clearance - with your lovely certificate you could redeem it for a whole lot more.

Just tell your loved ones to contact me via juleskraftikrafts@gmail.com to organise and I will be happy to do so. I can send it directly to the recepient on your behalf (that is if you are buying it for someone else) or to you so you can hand deliver it with your 'free' greeting card.

1 comment:

Sue B said...

I love the butterfly gift folder with the dual colour border it looks fabulous

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails