Pages

Sunday, December 5, 2010

Day Five of my Countdown to Christmas

Hi everyone,

Here is my offering today. A waterfall card using Sparkly & Bright. The images in this stamp set just said to me waterfall card. So here it is.

Here it is when the ribbon has been pulled.

The mat around the Modern Label punch is from Punch Windows - Movers and Shapers Moveable Pieces. I just love it when I can add layers to my sentiments.

Materials Used: All Stampin' Up!
Stamps: Sparkly & Bright, Confetti
Paper: Sahara Sand, Marina Mist, Real Red, Old Olive, Soft Suede
Ink: Real Red, Old Olive, Soft Suede, Marina Mist, Real Red Stampin' Write Marker
Other: Modern Label Punch, Sizzix Punch Labels, Round Tab Punch, 1 3/8" Circle Punch, Scallop Circle Punch, Eyelets, Crop a Dile, 1/4" Old Olive Grosgrain Ribbon.

'Til next time,


Juliette

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails