Pages

Thursday, December 16, 2010

Day Sixteen of my Countdown to Christmas

Hi everyone,

Today I would like to show you some paper bead earrings that I have made. I have used paper from Jolly Holiday to make these. Once again an inexpensive little gift you can make up with some scraps of paper and some Jewellery bits you may have at home or you can pick up from your local Spotlight or Lincraft or bead shop.


Here is a picture of the pillow box that I made to go with them.


Thanks for looking.

'Til next time,



Juliette

3 comments:

Debbie Lamb said...

These are very innovative Jules. I'm sure the lucky recipient will be thrilled to receive such a lovely gift :)

Dee said...

I just love these - what a fab gift

Cookie said...

I loved these paper bead earrings-where did you get the directions....I just found your site and LOVE it.....cookie

www.longaberger.com/cookiesheldon

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails