Pages

Friday, December 24, 2010

Day Twenty Four of my Countdown to Christmas

Hi everyone,

When I was checking through my projects and ideas I realised that I didn't have a card of just Dasher!!! How could I make it through my countdown without including Dasher (OK he was included in my Christmas tags but not by himself). So here he is. Once again a very plain but easy card (the way I like it) and guess what no Big Shot used at all!!!

I have put him on a base of Crumb Cake and the lovely Vintage Brad is from my brand new stash that my Secret Santa from ESAD sent me!!!

Materials Used: All Stampin' Up!
Stamps: Dasher, Teeny Tiny Sentiments
Paper: Crumb Cake, Whisper White, Jolly Holiday DSP
Ink: Cherry Cobbler
Other: Old Olive 1 1/4" Stripped Grosgrain Ribbon, Vintage Brads, Dimensionals.

Thanks for looking.

'Til next time,


Juliette

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails