Pages

Thursday, December 23, 2010

Day Twenty Three of my Countdown to Christmas

Hi everyone,

Only two more sleeps until the Big Fella dressed in Red either climbs down your chimney or through your door using the magic key you and your kids have left out for him... This means that we are going away for today for Christmas but thanks to post dating I will still be able to show you day 24 and day 25 anyway.

Today I have a few gift card holders to show you. Now these have been doing the rounds in blog land for a while and I can't remember where I got the initial ideas from so I am very sorry if it is you and I have not given you credit. If this is the case email me and I will update my post to give credit where it is due.

Here are the three gift card holders I have made and below will be individual photos of them.


The first one is a 'present' gift card holder - so very easy to make and looks very effective - I know I have used retired Ski Slope DSP but I have so much of it and it is a shame not to use it!!!














Here it is with the gift card inside.


















Next is a Christmas Bauble or card if you like.
















And once again here it is open with the gift card inside.
















Lastly here is one that can also double up as a card and you just slot the gift card in the middle.


And the gift card inside it. 















What is really cool with these gift card holders is that you can adapt them for anytime of the year.

Thanks for looking.

'Til next time,


Juliette

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails