Welcome to the ESAD Sale A Bration (SAB) Blog Hop. Today we have 23 very talented ladies sharing with you their ideas on how to use the 'free' product that you get during SAB. As demonstrators we get the chance to pre-purchase the items so that we can make up some cool projects for you to see what all the fuss and excitement is all about.
Now I hear you asking yourself what ESAD is.
Well... ESAD stands for "Extra Special Australasian Demonstrators" and it is an on-line group just for Australian and New Zealand Stampin Up demonstrators.
We so love what we do and not only do we love to share it with our customers, friends, and wonderful blog visitors, but we share our love for what we do with each other as demonstrators. We run swaps, challenges, tutorials, product know-how, and cyberstamps, and we are always there to help and support each other when it is needed.
So if you are a Stampin' Up! demonstrator located in Australia or New Zealand, then please feel free to click here to join our wonderful group.
Now you should have arrived here from the talented Sherylee Tutt. If not don't worry as this is a blog hop just click the link at the start or end of the blog posts and you will be taken all the way around. Don't forget to leave us a comment or two as you go as well. We like to hear if our projects have inspired you or not.
Now without any further ado here are some samples that I have made for you.
I have kept to cards this time around and for the first set of cards I have used the set Sprinkled Expressions. Rather than trying to describe the set why don't I show you the cards?
Rather than make them all the same I thought I would vary them slightly.
Here are some close ups of the individual cards.
This one is using the Heart image. I have used Melon Mambo and Soft Suede as my colour combination. The Heart image has been stamped onto scrap and then punched out using the 1 3/4" Circle Punch. I used the Polka Dot TEF to add a little extra to the square mats behind the circles. The ribbon is a piece of Whisper White Taffeta.
This card is a little more bright than I am used to making. I got the idea of this card from Dawn Olchefski.
The cool thing about this image is you can use it for almost anything - a congratulations card like this one or a birthday card. The colours I have used are Daffodil Delight, Real Red and Tempting Turquoise. The DSP is from Big Top Birthday. Once again I have used the 1 3/4" Circle Punch to punch out the image and have then mounted it onto the 2 3/8" Scallop Circle Punch. The 'tails' on the card are from the Petal Cone Die.
This card is using one of my favorite colour combinations Elegant Eggplant and Wisteria Wonder with a little bit of Lucky Limeade thrown in. I have used the Elegant Lines TEF to add some extra texture. I have used the Lace Ribbon Border Punch in Lucky Limeade to break up the Wisteria Wonder Background. The ribbon is the gorgeous Wisteria Wonder Ruffled Ribbon.
I then decided to make three more cards - this time using some of the gorgeous Everyday Enchantment DSP and the stamp Set Outlined Occasions.
The colours that go with the Everyday Enchantment DSP are Poppy Parade, Peach Parfait, Pool Party, Lucky Limeade, Calypso Coral and Soft Suede. Just gorgeous.
I basically just cut up strips of the DSP (3.5cm wide) and stuck them to a piece of Whisper White and then ran them through the Big Shot with the Top Note die.
Here are close ups of the cards. I won't explain each card to you as they are pretty self explanatory.
You may have noticed the gorgeous brad on the first card and the Lucky Limeade Ribbon, well those are also part of SAB and are from the Everyday Enchantment and Ribbon Pack.
Well I hope you have liked looking at my projects. It is now time to hop on over to the very clever Alison Barclay.
Now if you get lost here is a list of all the participating blogs.
1. Sherylee Tutt - www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/sherylee/blog
2. Juliette Chapman - you are here.
3. Alison Barclay - www.gothdovedesigns.blogspot.com
4. Corina Beyer - www.beyondinkstamper.com
5. Christie Kunkel - www.christiescreativecorner.blogspot.com
6. Jane Norrish - www.janenorrish.com
7. Nicole Derendorf - www.nicolederendorf.com
8. Jacinta Argent - www.jacintascreations.blogspot.com
9. Leonie Schroder - www.stamp-a-latte.com
10. Alisa Tilsner - www.alisatilsner.com
11. Keryn Campbell - www.kerynscards.blogspot.com
12. Sharlene Mayer - www.magpiecreates.com
13. Madonna Dunn - www.madonnadunn.com.au
14. Joanne Kechagias - www.Joannekechagias.blogspot.com
15. Pauline Bennetts - www.paulinebennetts.com/stampede
16. Monique Fielder - http://www.stamping-with-moni-q.blogspot.com/
17. Bron Heslop - www.bronheslop.wordpress.com
18. Felicity Fernandez - www.stampinwithflick.blogspot.com
19. Michelle Grech - www.stampmeshell.wordpress.com
20. Kelly Nelson - www.kellysstampinspot.wordpress.com
21. Louise Layton - www.inkyloulou.com
22. Yvonne Walker - www.yvonnescreativecorner.blogspot.com
23. Kathryn Ruddick - www.katlodesigns.com
Thanks for looking.
'Til next time,