Pages

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Field Flowers meets Stamping 411

Hi everyone,

Just popping by to show you a card that I made for this weeks Stamping 411 sketch challenge. The sketch this week is a very easy one to play with - so if you have time why not have a go?

Here is the sketch.


Here is my take on it.



I finally mounted Field Flowers for this challenge. I have had this set since about October last year and sadly it wasn't even mounted, let alone inked up until today. I may have made mention I have a heap of Birthday cards to make so I decided to make it into a Birthday card. 


If you look closely at the flowers you will notice that I have cut one of them out and then popped it up onto dimensionals for extra dimension. I also added some Dazzling Diamonds to the flowers using 2 Way glue.

Materials Used: All Stampin' Up!
Stamps: Field Flowers, Petite Pairs
Paper: Island Indigo, Pool Party, Spice Cake DSP
Ink: Island Indigo, Pool Party, Lucky Limeade
Other: 3/8" Island Indigo Ruffled Ribbon, Designer Printed Brads, Large Oval Punch, Scallop Oval Punch, Dimensionals, 2 Way Glue Pen, Dazzling Diamonds, Dimensionals.

Thanks for looking.

'Til next time,

Juliette





7 comments:

Amanda Higgins said...

very pretty!

Margaret said...

Beautiful! And I'm not just saying this because it's blue! Everything on this card just fits so well together and your flowers are so pretty with the glitter!!

Selene Kempton said...

i have been wanting this set forever! I think this will be the first thing on my SAB order. Thanks for the inspiration and for playing along with stamping 411 this week.

Vicky W said...

Totally agree with Margaret - Gorgeous Juliette.

Jeanne H said...

A very beautiful card! Thanks for sharing and congrats!

Tammy Fite said...

Absolutely gorgeous! Love the sparkly flowers!!

Connie B. said...

Very pretty. Great work.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails