Pages

Friday, January 13, 2012

You are Loved

Hi everyone,

Just popping by for a little self promotion. Thought I would show you 4 of the cards that we will be making next week in my Stamp A Stack class. The set "You are Loved", which is in our current Summer Mini, is not just for Valentines Day. I have decided to stick to traditional colours used for Valentines Day though but I can see that they would look just as good using Marina Mist, Not Quite Navy and Sahara Sand.

Let me know if you would like to come to class on either Wednesday 18th or Thursday 19th January from 7.30pm. I do need to know numbers in advance so that I can pre-cut the cardstock for you.

I will show you the other 4 cards tomorrow.

Thanks for looking.

'Til next time,


Juliette

4 comments:

Margaret said...

These are absolutely gorgeous! The fussy cut flowers are beautiful and I love the basic layout for these!

Unknown said...

I love what you have done with this set.I glad I've ordered it and can't wait to have a play.

Vicky W said...

Oh so pretty Juliette. Love your colours

AB. said...

Beautiful cards!! The "Love" sentiment on the layered decorative label punch is my favourite!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails