Pages

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

The Open Sea

Hi everyone,

Just a quick post today. Last month was my Dad's Birthday. When I saw the stamp set "The Open Sea" in our current Summer Mini, I knew I just had to get it for my Dad. For as long as I can remember he has always 'doodled' old Sailing Ships. I bought the coordinating DSP (Nautical Expedition) as well, but couldn't get it to work for me. Guess I will have an excuse to play with it later.


Materials Used:
Stamps: The Open Sea, Teeny Tiny Sentiments
Paper: Not Quite Navy, Cherry Cobbler, Whisper White, Crumb Cake
Ink: Not Quite Navy
Other: Word Window Punch, Modern Label Punch, Cherry Cobbler/White Bakers Twine, Dimensionals
Non SU!: Nestabilities Circles.

I haven't been in my craft room for over a week and I am seriously getting withdrawals. Didn't think that would happen with all the crafting I did leading up to Christmas. I won't make it back in there for a couple more days as DH and I are having a serious clean out of the house. I didn't realise we had accumulated so much 'rubbish' in the 8 years we have been here.

Thanks for looking.

'Til next time


Juliette

1 comment:

Margaret said...

Wonderful card! I love the crossed bakers twine!
Best wishes on your cleaning! I've been tackling little jobs each day hoping that by the time I finish, the house will be organized. More than likely, no one will be able to tell that I've cleaned anything...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails