Pages

Monday, January 16, 2012

Simply Soft

Hi everyone,

Just a quick one from me today - and another bit of self promotion. These cards are the second set of cards in my Stamp A Stack this week. Click here if you want to see the other set.

I personally am very happy the way that these turned out and will make more. Note the sentiments I have used on these cards are not ones that have to be used. These sentiments are from the set Petite Pairs and there are heaps to choose from. Don't forget if you want to make these, but don't own the set or don't want to cut the cardstock, email me or call me (number in the side bar) to book in for class. Anyone who attends will also get a little gift from me as I am want to do every now and then for my Stamp A Stack attendees.

Thanks for looking.

'Til next time,


Juliette

2 comments:

Margaret said...

Oh, these are so beautiful! I love the colors and the variety of embossing is so pretty too! Sounds like an awesome class!

Vicky W said...

Gorgeous Juliette - love them all, especially the colours

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails