Yay! Here we are again with another blog hop brought to you by the very clever ladies at ESAD. This time we are going to hop through the Holiday Catalogue. Oh my how much fun and cool stuff is there in this catalogue? I have to admit I think I have purchased far too much - but don't tell my DH!!!
Now as I mentioned the clever ladies at ESAD are bringing you this hop - so just in case you don't know who or what ESAD is here is a little bit of information.
ESAD stands for "Extra Special Australasian Demonstrators" and it is an on-line group just for Australian and New Zealand Stampin" Up! demonstrators. We so love what we do and not only do we love to share it with our customers, friends, and wonderful blog visitors, but we share our love for what we do with each other as demonstrators. We run swaps, challenges, tutorials, product know-how, and cyberstamps, and we are always there to help and support each other when it is needed. So if you are a Stampin' Up! demonstrator located in Australia or New Zealand, then please feel free to click here to join our wonderful group.
Now you should have arrived at my blog from the very talented Michelle. If not don't worry. As this is a hop all you need to do is click on the links before and after the samples to go all the way around. I have also popped a list of all blogs participating at the end of my post - just in case you get lost.
There are 24 of us in this hop - so go and grab yourself a cuppa and sit back and enjoy. Oh and don't forget to leave us comments. Whilst we don't do this for the comments it is nice to know that someone has actually looked at what we have done.
Today I am going to show you a couple of Christmas decorations that I have made using our gorgeous Candlelight Christmas Designer Fabric.
Here is the first decoration.
All Things Stampy. Her instructions are really easy to follow. These decorations are really easy to make and I know that I will be making a heap over the coming months as this is what the girls have decided they want to give to their friends this year for Christmas. The hardest thing about this decoration is the preparation of the ball.
Here is the second decoration I made.
Crafter without a Cat. Once again the instructions are really easy to follow. I think that the teachers may get these ones this year for their gift.
Now no gift is complete unless you package it up nicely - right? So yes I made a box to pop this one in.
I have used the gorgeous Candlelight Christmas Specialty DSP to decorate the box. The ornament window was made using the Holiday Ornaments Framelits. I decided that the top of the box looked a little bare so I had a go at making a paper bow.
Now I couldn't leave the blog hop without showing you a couple of cards I have made using the Merry Mini's stamp set and co-ordinating Merry Mini's Punch Pack. These cards are super quick and easy to mass produce.
Well it is now time to hop off to Narelle's blog and see what gorgeous goodies she has for us to see.
Thanks for looking.
'Til next time,
Here is the list of all blogs in the blog hop today.
1 Chloe Evans - www.chloscraftcloset.blogspot.com
2. Theresa 'Tess' Schirmer - www.stampinandstuffwithtess.wordpress.com
3. Sharlene Meyer - www.magpiecreates.com
4. Ann Gerlach - www.discoversu.com
5. Corina Beyer - www.beyondinkstamper.com
6. Nikki Sadler - www.inkysrt.com.au
7. Andrea Buckland - www.creatingcardswithandrea.blogspot.com
8. Keryn Campbell - www.kerynscards.blogspot.com
9. Michelle Grech - www.stampmeshell.wordpress.com
10. Christie Kunkel - www.christiescreativecorner.blogspot.com
11. Joanne Kechagais - www.joannekechagias.blogspot.com
12. Kathryn Ruddick - www.katlodesigns.com
13. Michelle Halling - www.michellehcreations.blogspot.com
14. Juliette Chapman - www.juleskraftikrafts.blogspot.com (that's me!)
15. Narelle Hoggard - www.handmadebynarelle.wordpress.com
16. Delys Cram - www.delysc.wordpress.com
17. Libby Dyson - www.libbystampz.blogspot.com
18. YvonneWalker - www.yvonnescreativecorner.blogspot.com
19. Alisha Watson - www.ratherbstamping.blogspot.com
20. Jane Norrish - www.janenorrish.com
21. Kylie Clemmence - www.stampinwithkylie.blogspot.com
22. Kristine Giampietro - www.inkspotcreations.typepad.com
23. Monique Feilder - www.stamping-with-moni-q.blogspot.com.au/
24. Tanya Bell - www.stampingt.com.au