Pages

Saturday, September 1, 2012

Happy New Catalogue Year!!!

Hi everyone,

It is the first of September and apart from being the first day of Spring in Australia and my Wedding Anniversary, it means it is the first day of our new SU! Catalogue. Yipee!!!

Click on the picture to check the new catalogue on line.


In addition we have a huge Holiday mini catalogue full of gorgeous Christmas, Halloween, Valentines Day product.

Click on the picture to check the Holiday mini on line.


If you would like to get your hands on free hard copy of these catalogues don't hesitate to contact me and I will send them out to you.

I plan to back later today to update my upcoming classes and maybe show you a couple of items from the catalogue. So much fun!!!

Thanks for looking.

'Til next time,


Juliette

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails