Pages

Friday, September 28, 2012

Googly Ghouls meets Sunny Challenges & Creations

Hi everyone,

It has been absolutely ages since I did any challenges so as I had a spare hour today I thought I would see if I could do the one over at Sunny Challenges & Creations. This week along with a sketch we had to include embossing of any kind - that means heat embossing or dry embossing. I managed to incorporate both into my entry.

Here is the sketch.

Here is my take on it.

I used the new Houndstooth Textured Embossing Folder along the bottom and the little bats were heat embossed using clear EP. Don't you just love the little witches eyes? I am very happy to say that in our current Holiday catalogue we have these googly eyes!!!

Thanks for looking.

'Til next time,


Juliette

7 comments:

Kris McIntosh said...

This is so cute Juliette. I love those googly eyes. Thanks for joining us at Sunny Challenges this week.

Vicky W said...

What a great card Juliette/ I love those eyes, but then that witch is so cute - if they can called that! Your colours are so Halloween. Thanks for joining us this week at Sunny Challenges & Creations

Sunny Challenges & Creations said...

Adore the googly eyes, the colours, the embossing folder you have use everything about your creation is fabulous and so Halloween.Thank you so much for playing along with us as Sunny Challenges and Creations this week!

Christine Blain said...

Juliette, this is the cutest card! I love everything about it - so sweet. Thanks for joining us at Sunny Challenges & Creations this week :)

Alison xx said...

What a great card. I love your colours. A xx

Vicki Fraser said...

Love those googlies lol

Margaret said...

Such a fun card! The chevron embossing is great on this and don't you just love the googlies!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails