Pages

Monday, September 24, 2012

It's Christmas in September part 1

Hi everyone,

Firstly thank you all who visited yesterday and checked out the ESAD Holiday Catalogue Blog Hop. I hope you found lots of fun items on it to inspire you. I know I certainly did.

Today is the first real day of school holidays so whilst the DD's are still in bed I thought I would pop by and show you the first set of cards for my Christmas Stamp A Stack this month - yes I am still running my classes during the holidays so if you want to come to class just contact me.

The first set of cards uses a new set, Chock Full of Cheer, that is in the main catalogue.

I promise you there is only a little bit of fussy cutting.

I will be back tomorrow to show you the second set of cards which I believe are really cute.

Thanks for looking.

'Til next time,


Juliette

1 comment:

Margaret said...

Fabulous cards! Love the embossing on these!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails