Pages

Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Countdown to Christmas 2012 - Day 10

Hi everyone,

Day 10 was a very busy day for me. Two assemblies at school for the girls so that took up most of my day. Both girls got certificates. DD8 certificate says " For displaying a positive attitude in all aspects of her school life". DD6 certificate says "For an excellent effort in all classroom activities and producing artworks with creative flair". Maybe we have a little artist or even a demonstrator in our midst!!!

Here is day 10's cards. Once again sorry they are late. This time I have used "Chock full of Cheer", along with a sliver of "Be of Good Cheer" DSP and Champagne Glimmer Paper.

Once again rather simple but effective I think.

Thanks for looking.

'Till next time,


Juliette

2 comments:

Helen said...

I've just been catching up on your blog, you have been busy! Love what you've been making, especially the Gingerbread House - well done!

Margaret said...

Oh, I love these too! The embossing and glimmer paper adds just the right touch of elegance to your wonderful cards!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails