Pages

Sunday, December 9, 2012

Countdown to Christmas 2012 - Day 9

Hi everyone,

Back again with two posts in one day as I can't seem to manage my time effectively.

Day 9 brings some more cards. This time using Ornament Keepsakes.

Firstly I stamped the ornament image onto the card front. I then used the matching paper piercing kit to outline the ornament. I then stamped the image again onto a scrap piece of paper and rather than using the matching framelit's I hand cut the ornament image and then popped it over the top of the original image using dimensionals. The sentiment is from Curly Cute.

Thanks for looking.

'Til next time,


Juliette

1 comment:

Margaret said...

Love the clean design and bright colors! The paper piercing is such a wonderful touch!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails