Pages

Sunday, November 1, 2009

Snow Swirled - sunny Australia?!?!

Well, finally after being on back order, I have managed to have a play with Snow Swirled. Seems like a strange stamp set to use in sunny Australia but it is an incredibly "pretty" stamp set.

I am not too sure about these cards. When I first envisioned them I thought I would try them in non traditional Christmas colours - but my eldest daughter told me to use red and green.  I should have sponged around the baubles on the Christmas tree but there is always next time. You may have already noted I am not one to over embellish my cards. I like simple and something that doesn't take to long to create, and also something that new stampers would feel comfortable doing.

Materials Used: All Stampin' Up
Stamps: Snow Swirled, Baroque Motifs, Tree Trimmings (only available for another month from our Spring Mini)
Ink: Real Red, Old Olive
Card: Whisper White, Real Red, Old Olive
Other: 1/2" circle punch, Wide Oval punch, Large Oval Punch, Designer Label Punch, Scallop Circle Punch and Scallop edge punch, Stampin' Dimensionals


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails