Pages

Thursday, November 17, 2011

Beautiful Butterflies for a Beautiful Lady

Hi everyone,

Yes I have been MIA recently. I have been working like crazy in my craft room but I don't really seem to be getting anywhere. I have just complete 30 Christmas cards for a friend of mine so I am relieved about that. Now to start mine. Hubby has approved the design and colours (he is not a fan of Old Olive so I wasn't allowed to use that for my green this year). Now all I have to do is start stamping, punching, Big Shotting (I know that isn't a word but you understand) and putting together. I want to get it done before Monday as we are having a wee break and spending a week at the beach so I want to take all the bits with me so I can just put the cards together. Anyway enough rabbiting on from me.

Early this week a very gorgeous and beautiful friend of mine had her birthday, (Manda from Nanny Kate Design go check out her blog you won't be disappointed).  A group of us went to the movies and saw "I don't know how she does it all". A funny movie and one that left me thinking I don't do enough. Here is the card that I made her.

I love the combination of Soft Suede, Pink Pirouette and Very Vanilla together so naturally I had to break out the gorgeous Beau Chateau DSP for this card. The sentiment is from Perfectly Penned. A few Basic Pearls just added that extra feminine feel.

Thanks for looking.

'Til next time,


Juliette

3 comments:

Amanda Higgins said...

This card is so very beautiful, as the lucky recipient....I was totally blown away at just how gorgeous it is!
Thanks Juliette. xx

Margaret said...

This is gorgeous! Between the DSP and color palette, the card has such an elegant look. Hope you enjoy your time at the beach!

Kerry Parkinson said...

Beautiful card Juliette, I love it and I'm sure your friend did too.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails