Pages

Sunday, November 6, 2011

Season Of Joy - Contemporary Colours

Hi everyone,

Once again the week seems to have gotten away from me. I have been busy but haven't really achieved much I am afraid to say.

I thought I would show you some of the cards that my ladies made in class this week. I cased these cards from the very talented Jenny Moores. Instead of the traditional red and green of Christmas I decided to use more contemporary colours. I have seen decorations in green, pink and turquoise so naturally I decided to use Melon Mambo, Lucky Limeade and Tempting Turquoise and this is what I came up with.

Even if I do say so myself they do look rather good in real life.

Materials Used: All Stampin' Up!
Stamps: Season of Joy
Paper: Lucky Limeade, Melon Mambo, Tempting Turquoise, Whisper White
Ink: Lucky Limeade, Melon Mambo, Tempting Turquoise
Other: Dotted Scallop Ribbon Border Punch, Large Oval Punch, Scallop Oval Punch, Dimensionals, Big Shot, Top Note Die, Tempting Turquoise and Melon Mambo Stampin' Write Markers.

Thanks for looking.

'Til next time,


Juliette

1 comment:

Margaret said...

Beautiful cards! I love those bright happy colors!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails