Pages

Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Everybunny

Hi everyone,

A huge thanks to everyone who left comments on my blog during the ESAD Blog Hop. It is lovely to have some "love". Whilst I don't blog to get the comments, it is always lovely when someone stops by and leaves a comment - so thank you.

I am totally in "love" with the cute bunnies in the stamp set Everybunny. I am not one that likes to colour images. I never quite got the idea of "shading" at school, so normally my images look a little as my Mum would say "hows your father". I have however really enjoyed colouring in these cute guys and girl.

I made these tags for the school Easter Raffle. There are a total of 29 prizes, that is 26 class prizes and a first, second and third prize. So I sat down and made 29 of these. Well, to begin with I actually made 27 and then when I went to count them at 11pm realised I had to make two more. They look great on the prizes even if I say so myself!!!

Materials Used: All Stampin' Up!
Stamps: Everybunny
Paper: Crumb Cake, Lucky Limeade, Rose Red, So Saffron, Pale Plum, Whisper White
Ink: Jet Black Stazon, Soft Suede, Rose Red, Pretty in Pink, Perfect Plum, Marina Mist, Lucky Limeade - I think that is it!!!
Other: Aqua Painter, Large Oval Punch, Scallop Oval Punch, Dimensionals, Big Shot, Two Tags Die.

Thanks for looking.

'Til next time,


Juliette

4 comments:

AB. said...

These are TOO cute!!! :)

Unknown said...

Juliette Im not surprised you are in love with these bunnies they are gorgeous, gorgeous cards too well done Hugs Elaine

Margaret said...

These are so adorable! Love the popped up sentiments and your images are amazing! 29 of these?! Wowza!!

Helen said...

Awwww, these are way too cute. You must have had bunnies everywhere. Have a lovely Easter. Helen C

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails