Pages

Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Printed Petals on a rainy day

Hi everyone,

It is still school holidays here so not much creating happening in my house. I have a heap of things I need to get done but I guess they will have to wait until next week.

I was lucky enough to whip up a couple of cards for upcoming birthdays using the set Printed Petals. I find you either love this set or you find it meh. This is my CASE of the card in the current catalogue (page 81).

I changed the colours and the sentiment but the layout is the same.

Materials Used: All Stampin' Up!
Stamps: Printed Petals, Heard from the Heart
Paper: Pink Pirouette, Baja Breeze, Whisper White
Ink: Rose Red, So Saffron, Baja Breeze, Pink Pirouette
Other: Big Shot, Scallop Square Duo Die, Perfect Polka Dots TEF, Itty Bitty Bit Shapes Punch, Basic Jewels Rhinestone.

Thanks for looking.

'Til next time,


Juliette

1 comment:

Margaret said...

This is beautiful! I love how you layered the images! Hope you manage to squeeze in some crafty time!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails