Pages

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Kimono Kids meets Stamping 411

Hi everyone,

It seems like I have been doing a lot but have little to show for it. I have managed to get myself into the situation where I am chasing my tail whilst designing for my classes. So I decided to do something just for me and when I saw the Saturday Sketch Challenge over at Stamping 411 I knew what I wanted to do.

Here is the sketch:



















Here is my interpretation of it.

Kimono Kids was not a set that was on my radar when I saw it in the catalogue. I borrowed a friends set and had a lot of fun with it so I had to order it!!! Isn't that always the way?

I have used Pink Pirouette and Rich Razzleberry with a little Pear Pizzazz thrown in. You can't see it so well but I have also used Pink Pirouette DSP from the DSP Stacks at the bottom. I love the Satin Ribbon that Stampin' Up! offer. It makes tying bows a lot easier than with the grosgrain ribbon.
Materials Used: All Stampin' Up!
Stamps: Kimono Kids, Teeny Tiny Sentiments
Paper: Rich Razzleberry, Whisper White, Pink Pirouette
Ink: Rich Razzleberry, Pink Pirouette, Pear Pizzazz, Jet Black Stazon
Other: Word Window Punch, Modern Label Punch, 5/8" Rich Razzleberry Statin Ribbon, Dimensionals, Glue Dots.

Thanks for looking.

'Til next time,

Juliette
 


2 comments:

Patti Chesky said...

I love this stamp set too! This card is adorable!

Kerin said...

I love the soft colors with this sweet stamps, and a pop of Rich Razzleberry!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails