Pages

Thursday, May 19, 2011

Surprise Challenge - Use your Big Shot

Hi everyone,

This was one of the challenges at ESAD Unconvention this last weekend. The brief was to make anything using the Big Shot. Well I can tell you I have difficulties NOT using my Big Shot so thought I would have a go.

I made this card.

For this I used the Elegant Bouquet Textured Impressions Embossing Folder and the Blossom Party Original Die. I also framed my Curly Label shape using the Movers & Shapers Magnetic Curly Label Die.

















I thought I would also make a matching hexagonal box using the Milk Carton Die. This cute little boxes have been popping up over blog land and they are so easy to make. They also mean that you can make a bigger box to pop some goodies in.





Just in case you are wondering the colours I used are: Tempting Turquoise, Daffodil Delight and Melon Mambo. Such nice bright colours especially as we head into winter here.

Thanks for looking.

'Til next time


Juliette

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails