Pages

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Tinkerbell

Hi everyone,

It is my beautiful daughter's 7th Birthday today. Last year I didn't make her a card and I got into so much trouble from her. I was working on the principle that she wouldn't appreciate what I made - but I guess I was wrong. I was going to make her a castle as per Kim Score - but a friend of mine beat me to it - I will show that card tomorrow. So I thought I would make her a fairy - but where to start? I was searching Splitcoaststampers in their punch art gallery and came across a fantastic Tinkerbell. I don't have the ladies blog address but I have emailed her for her information so that I can give credit it where it is due.

Here is my version. I am not completely happy with her. Her head is too big and I don't like her legs but I am hoping that all will be forgiven by DD7.

I decided to have her flying through some flowers so pulled out my trusty Elegant Bouquet EF.

Materials Used: All Stampin' Up!
Stamps: Pony Party
Paper: Melon Mambo, Pink Pirouette, Whisper White, Blush Blossom (retired), So Saffron, Old Olive, Vellum
Ink: Melon Mambo, Blush Blossom and Old Olive for sponging
Other: Many punches - Wide Oval (for dress), Large Oval (tops of wings), Small Oval (face, portions of the hair, chest), Butterfly (bodice of dress), Word Window (arms and sentiment), Modern Label (legs and mat for sentiment), Heart to Heart (smallest heart for hands and ear - wide heart for feet and shoes), 1/2" circle (for bun), Itty Bitty Circle (for pom poms on her shoes). Two Way Glue, Dazzling Diamonds, 1/8" Old Olive Taffeta Ribbon, Big Shot, Elegant Bouquet EF, Stampin' Dimensionals.

Thanks for looking.

'Til next time,


Juliette

1 comment:

Patty Mickle said...

Very cute card!! Your daughter will love it!
TFS!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails