Pages

Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Flower Fest

Hi everyone,

Thought I would pop by and show you the second set of cards that we are making in my Stamp A Stack class this month- dates and times and prices are show in my side bar to the right. I still have spaces available so contact me if you would like to book your spot.


I thought I would go for a more feminine set of cards compared to the masculine ones I show yesterday. The set used is Flower Fest and the really cool thing is that this set co-ordinates with a lot of our punches. Yes there is some fussy cutting on these cards but you really don't need to do too much if you don't want to.

Thanks for looking.

'Til next time,


Juliette
Pin It

3 comments:

Me, My Stamps and I said...

these are darling !!!!
wonderful choice of background!!!
tfs:)

Margaret said...

Oh, WOW! This is one awesome stamp a stack!!
I love these every bit as much as the manly ones!! I love how all four cards center around the same color scheme and stamp set. I really need to do this more for my classes.
You have done an amazing job on these!

Vicky W said...

Gorgeous Juliette. Love your colours & layout on each card. Your attention to detail is always perfect!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails