Pages

Thursday, March 29, 2012

Spiced Paisley meets Freshly Made Sketches

Hi everyone,

To say that I haven't had any inspiration lately is an understatement!!! I had all these wonderful ideas to be months in advance of designing for my classes and to have a heap of samples for you to look at from the current mini catalogue that is due to come to an end at the end of this month. Not to mention SAB that is coming to an end as well. Unfortunately non of that has happened and I am finding myself coming to the end of the month and wondering what I have done with it.

I happened across the Freshly Made Sketches blog the other day and thought I really must have a go. Where better to start than with a sketch? Sadly I have not done the sketch any justice but here it is anyway.

Here is the sketch.

Here is my card.

I have used Spiced Paisley and the Spiced Cake DSP for this card. Both of these are in the current Summer mini catalogue which ends on the 31st March. I hope that the stamp set will go into the new Idea Book & Catalogue but you never can tell, so if you like the stamp set now is a good time to purchase it. Sadly not quite what I was going for but oh well you should show the good and the bad.

Thanks for looking.

'Til next time,


Juliette

3 comments:

Margaret said...

Had to smile at your plans! I have the same problem! Seems like there is always something else that pops up to steal my time.
Your card is beautiful! Great for so many different occasions! I love the circle images on the side and the paisleys are a nice focal point.

Narelle Farrugia said...

You've no need to worry about your card Juliette - I really like it! You've used a pretty colour combo and I love that DSP. I also like the circles instead of rectangles on the side. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

Rita W said...

So pretty. Spice Cake is such a gorgeous DSP. I wish we'd had the stamp set to go with it. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails