Pages

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

DH back at work - time for me!!! (as well as a sneek peak at Sale- A- Bration)

Hi everyone,

Now that DH is back at work not only do I have time to be creative, I now have access to the computer!!!

Whilst DH was on Christmas break he decided we needed a new TV, so the old one has gone upstairs. It means that my DD's can watch what they want. It is great because it means that I can stamp in my craft room and they are just outside the door.

Anyway onto what I have made over the last day or so - you too can make this if you attend my first class of the year which will be Wednesday 27th January 2010, or come on Thursday 28th January 2010 (all classes start at 7.30pm - cost is $20).

I made a tote bag (thanks to the very fabulous and talented Liam Pucher click the link to view her tutorial - although I have changed mine slightly!!).
Here is the outside view




Here is the inside.
                                            
 The tote bag is designed to accommodate 4 cards and envelopes and here are the cards that you will be making aswell. 




I have used Boho Backgrounds and the Sale-A-Bration set Vintage Labels (stay tuned for information how to earn Vintage Labels for free - yes I said for free).

Contact me via juleskraftikrafts@gmail.com if you would like to make it my class.          

Materials Used: (all Stampin' Up)
Stamps: Boho Backgrounds, Vintage Labels (Sale A Bration set)
Card: - Ruby Red, Close to Cocoa, Very Vanilla
Ink: Ruby Red, Close to Cocoa
Other: Very Vanilla Tafeta Ribbon, Silver Brads, Wide Oval Punch, Curly Label Punch, Scallop Circle Punch, 1 3/8" Circle Punch, 1" Circle Punch, Stamp-a-ma-jig, Dimensionals.

'Til next time

Juliette

1 comment:

Kelly said...

Congratulations! I just wanted you to know that your project will appear on the Yahoo Group Late Night Stamper’s blog finds of the day for January 7. Want to receive your own copy of the blog finds of the day? Join us at http://groups.yahoo.com/group/stampinuplnstampers/ or visit our Blog Finds of the Day Blog at http://blogfindsoftheday.blogspot.com.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails