Pages

Sunday, January 10, 2010

Another Sale-A-Bration Sneek Peek

Hi everyone,

I have another sneek peek for you from Sale-A-Bration. I can't help myself (I have all these other sets I could be playing with - but these are sooooo cute!!!). This time I have used Happy Moments and I have to say it is probably my favorite Sale-A-Bration set.


I stamped the "presents" in Black Staz On on Whisper White, and then using my blender pen and ink pads have coloured in the presents (must invest in some water colour paper and an aqua painter as well!!). A very simple and basic card - just right for a male card I think. Now I promise no more sneek peeks until Sale-A-Bration starts (OK well maybe one more as I have an idea going through my mind - but that will be it.)

Materials Used: (All Stampin' Up!)
Stamps: Happy Moments (Sale-A-Bration 2010)
Ink: Really Rust, Creamy Caramel, Brocade Blue, Black Staz On.
Card: Really Rust, Creamy Caramel, Brocade Blue, Whisper White.
Other: Word Window Punch

'Til next time

Juliette

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails